1. Can I bring my own caterer and alcohol? We’ve got a trusty list of caterers that rock! However, you’re welcome to bring in your own caterer and alcohol. There is a $150 fee for bringing in your own caterer.
2. Can you customize a package that includes food in the wedding package? Yes! We are happy to customize a package that meets your needs. Reach out to us to discuss.
3. Is there transportation to the hotels? Yes! If you book rooms at Fairfield Inn, Decatur, they offer a transportation package included in your hotel package.
4. Do you offer customized welcome bags for guests who stay at the hotel? Yes! We are passionate about immersing your guests into your wedding experience from the moment they arrive at the hotel.
5. Do I need to hire a bartender? If you plan to serve hard liquor we require a licensed and insured bartender.
6. How do I reserve my date? To reserve your date, we ask for 30% down payment accompanied with a signed contract. The remaining balance is pro-rated, divided among equal payments due monthly. Final payment is due 30 days prior to event.
7. What’s the seating capacity for the venue? Up to 160 guests inside, 30 on the patio + additional 100 on the lawn.
8. Do you help with wedding planning? Yes, we’d love to! We are happy to provide guidance for all your questions. For more extensive detailed wedding planning services we charge $30/hr.
9. When can we access the property for setup of the wedding? The All-Inclusive Destination Package allows full access to the property from Friday 4 p.m. through Sunday 4 p.m. You may set up whenever you like during these hours.
10. What is the weather contingency plan? If rain is likely, we’ll setup the ceremony inside and flip the room for the reception.
11. Do you supply the sound system? Are there sound restrictions? We don’t supply the sound system but the accoustics are good so yu can easily rent a small sound system with great success. There are no noise restrictions inside the building as long as all doors remain closed.
12. Can we extend our reception? Standard reception time ends at 11p.m. and cleanup done by 11:45. You’re welcome to keep the party going for an extra $150 per hour.
13. There’s so many stunning, unique vignettes to hold a ceremony. Can I choose where to have my ceremony? Absolutely! Nothing excites us more than to have brides who think outside the box. We’ll help you find just the perfect vignette to exchange your nuptials!
14. What’s the bathroom situation at the venue? Bathrooms at the venue are in the process of being constructed. Currently, we rent upscale corporate bathrooms decked out with all the modern touches of air-conditioning, running water, granite-like countertop, sink, bright lighting, paper towel dispenser + flushing toilets.
15. Can I hold my rehearsal dinner at the property? Yes! The Destination Package provides you with full access to the entire property all weekend!
16. Are sparklers allowed? We want you to have a magical send off! Generally, sparklers are allowed except when fire hazard is high due to unseasonably hot, windy or dry weather persists.
17. Do you have a bridal and groom suite? The cabin has a temporary room divider with kitchen, gathering room and bridal suite for the bride. The groom’s site is the master bedroom, private outdoor patio entrance and dining room.
18. How far are you from DFW? We are about an hour northwest from Fort Worth and Dallas.
19. How far is the nearest hotel from The Forge? We recommend Fairfield Inn, Decatur if you’re looking for limousine services, as they have an all-inclusive package. There are also hotels in Bridgeport about 10 miles away.
20. Can I consult with The Forge on wedding guidance, questions and ideas? Absolutely! We are with you every step of the way. We know it can be overwhelming to plan the party of your lives in a new space you’ve visiting only a couple brief times. We love helping couples create their magical day.
View all the deets about our Wedding Package.
The Forge is a Texas wedding venue located near DFW Dallas, Fort-Worth.