Why rush through the best day of your life? The Forge is an affordable wedding venue near DFW, where you can savor every moment with a great value for budget conscious couples. No need to spend a dime on extra décor!
The 3-Day, All-Inclusive Destination Wedding Package includes the following:
- 3-day, 2-night stay in our 3,000 square foot posh cabin. Cabin sleeps 12.
- For small weddings, the elopement package comes with a private, rustic cottage for sleeping accommodations. (Inquire about elopement package.)
- On-site BBQ located on back porch of cabin. Can be used for rehearsal dinner.
- Enjoy the entire property for 3 days. Check into the property at 4 p.m. Friday, check out Sunday at noon. Other time frames can be accommodated based on availability.
- Rehearsal time at the venue the night before
- Rehearsal dinner space at the venue or cabin.
- Camping welcome
TABLE DÉCOR INCLUDES:
- Glass votive candle holders and taper candle holders
- 3 large scale floral arrangements. Can be placed at isle entrance or at the arbor.
- Table garland for all reception tables
- 13” gold plate chargers (up to 150)
- A wall of glowing candle lights
- Head table glass terrariums
- 10 ceremony benches (seats 70). Remaining seating are white garden chairs
- Your choice of ceremony locations on the property
- Arbor flanked by trees and tall natural grasses
- Two 3’ tall flower pedestals to place at ceremony arbor (upon request)
- Rectangle tables + garden chairs for up to 150 guests ($10 per person above 150)
- Air-conditioned venue, inside seating capacity is 170 plus unlimited outdoor seating
- 3 farm tables for the head bridal table (24’ long)
- High Top cocktail tables
- Bistro garden lights
- Outdoor tiki torches
- Outdoor seating is unlimited
- Cowhide rug and loveseat seating area
- Large ice chest to hold 12 bags of ice
- Galvanized steel drink tub
- Drink dispensers for tea and water
- Antique copper cake table
- Book signing table + gift table
- Industrial outdoor garden lights
- Use our caterer or bring your own
- Security guard if alcohol is being served
LABOR + CLEAN UP:
- Reception décor assistance, ensure all décor is in place and room is clean
- Wedding coordinator on-site two hours prior to wedding
- Ensure smooth transition from cabin to venue before ceremony starts
- Set up of tables, tablecloths and floor plan layout
- Breakdown of tables and final cleanup
Our preferred hotel vendor is Fairfield Inn, Decatur
ADDITIONAL ITEMS AVAILABLE TO RENT (Inquire within)
- Tee Pee photo booth
- Front entrance drapes
- Large 20 oz. wine glasses
- Twinkling, fairytale table lights
- Corn-hole game
- Fire pit surrounded by 6 white Adirondack chairs
- Confetti cannon to launch for your final exit
- Cheery citron yellow, velvet sofa
- Continental breakfast
- 20×30 shade tent
- Old antique doors flanking the isle way
Elopement package also available. Call for details.