The 3-Day, All-Inclusive Destination Wedding Package includes:
- 3-day, 2-night stay in our posh cabin santuary. Cabin sleeps 12.
- Rehearsal the night before
- Rehearsal dinner space at the venue or cabin
- Campers welcome
TABLE DÉCOR INCLUDES:
- Glass votive candle holders and taper candle holders
- 3 large scale floral arrangements. Can be placed at isle entrance or at the arbor.
- Garland for tables
- Gold plate chargers
- A wall of glowing candle lights
- Head table terrariums
- 10 ceremony benches
- Your choice of ceremony locations on the property
- Arbor flanked by trees and tall natural grasses
- Two 3’ tall flower pedestals to place at ceremony arbor (upon request)
- Wine barrels
- Air-conditioned venue, inside seating capacity is 170 plus unlimited outdoor seating
- Rectangle tables + garden chairs
- 3 farm tables for the head bridal table (24’ long)
- High top cocktail tables
- Bistro garden lights
- Outdoor tiki torches
- Outdoor seating is unlimited
- Cowhide rug and loveseat seating area
- Large ice chest to hold 12 bags of ice
- Galvanized steel drink tub
- Drink dispensers for tea and water
- Antique copper cake table
- Book signing table + gift table
- Industrial outdoor garden lights
- Use our caterer or bring your own
- Security guard if alcohol is being served
LABOR + CLEAN UP:
- Reception décor assistance, ensure all décor is in place and room is clean
- Wedding coordinator on-site two hours prior to wedding
- Wedding planning to help with details and coordinate with vendors months prior to wedding
- Ensure smooth transition from cabin to venue before ceremony starts
- Set up of tables, tablecloths and floor plan layout
- Breakdown of tables and final cleanup
Our preferred hotel vendor is Marritott Hotel (Fairfield Inn), Decatur
*We rent a three stall bathroom and place it next to the reception barn. They are fully functioning as a normal bathroom, with running water/sinks, flushing toilets, air-conditioning, and bright lighting.
*There is currently no kitchen on site but all our preferred caterers (and nearly all caterers) can accomodate easily to this.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS AVAILABLE TO RENT (Inquire within)
- Barn entrance curtains, draped
- Tee Pee photo booth
- Large 20 oz. wine glasses
- Twinkling, fairytale table lights
- Corn-hole game
- Fire pit surrounded by 6 white Adirondack chairs
- Confetti cannon to launch for your final exit
- Cheery citron yellow, velvet sofa
- Continental breakfast
- 20×30 shade/rain tent
- Set up/clean up labor @ $20/hr.
- Antique doors flanking the ceremony isle
Elopement package also available. Call for details.
The Forge is an affordable, destination barn wedding venue near Dallas-Fort Worth, perfect for the budget conscience couple.