December 6, 2018 /
How to Have a Perfect Outdoor Wedding?
Outdoor weddings are beautiful and romantic. At the same time, they are not easy. Outdoor weddings come with additional caveats and pitfalls. However, following these tips will make your wedding day shine:
- Before you choose an outdoor wedding venue, consider the weather. When it comes to guests, you goal here is to make them comfortable in every possible way.
- Weather can be unpredictable sometimes and you don’t want to fall victim to nature’s unpredictability. You don’t want your guests running around to cover their heads, when it rains. This is why it is important that you have a backup plan to avoid such circumstances.
- Since it’s an outdoor wedding setting, you have to plan for the wind. Discuss this with your hairstylist so that he/she can come up with apt hairstyling solutions. You should also be sure that the tent can stand the force of gusting wind.
- A wedding is incomplete without decorations but when it comes to outdoor wedding setting, you have to be extra mindful. Visit the site a week before the special day and make sure if everything is in perfect condition.
- Consider the food that you will be serving guests. Talk with the caterer and inquire if they have experience preparing outdoor wedding menu. Plan out things that will stay well outdoors in heat. You may also want to avoid things like mayonnaise, salads or dishes that are served well cold.
Planning an outdoor wedding can be overwhelming if you don’t know what you are doing. However, if you are following the right steps and guidance, you can expect your wedding day to be fun and unforgettable. However, an exceptional outdoor wedding starts with the venue and The Forge Venue can offer complimenting venues.